Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anna and Sampson

Anna and Sampson have become the best of friends over the past 21 months. When I first brought Anna home I wasn't really sure if Sampson was going to be able to handle having Anna in our family. I'm sad to admit that I even asked my parents to take him early on. As you can see from the photos Sampson and Anna have developed a very loving relationship. Just this week while she was walking/pulling him (2nd photo) she said his name for the first time. It's now one of her favorite words. She has to know where he is at all times and absolutely loves sharing all of her meals with him. Needless to say, Sampson loves sharing Anna's meals and snacks too. I am amazed at how patient he is with her and how protective he has become. I'm sure I will have many more photos to share in the future of the two of them. Frankie, the family cat, is really happy that he's off the hook...Anna leaves him alone for the most part because she's so busy bugging the dog.




No comments: